I'm a huge fan of good metaphor. Designed and executed properly, a metaphor can turn a complicated story into a more comprehensible one. Metaphor can turn awkward into elegant, as well as dull into colourful. It can even turn a dangerous environment into a safe one. A super metaphor for life that I have shared with thousands in workshops, conference [...]
About adminThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far admin has created 3 blog entries.
Research suggests that only 25% of the time we laugh is about jokes, comedy or something funny. This leaves 75% of the time we laugh being about when we are; not quite sure of a situation, embarrassed, shy and even sad. So, could laughter be 100% about releasing stress? I believe so...... Learn to Laugh [...]
How would it feel to improve positivity, creativity, productivity and reduce stress in the work place? Would you like to see changes in your colleagues, friends and family? How would you like to feel healthier, more energised and super focused? Sounds fantastic doesn’t it? Read on….. "...terrific training...I was at a long weekend event straight [...]